Friday, July 29, 2011

CiM 403: Army Men Ltd Run

Green army guys! Beloved of destructive small boys every where! Well - according to "Toy Story," anyway.

This is CiM 403 Army Men, and I'd say that the colour seems like a good match - although I don't have any around here for reference, and I'm not entirely clear if I actually, personally had any as a kid. I think I might have - but you know - memory can be a slippery thing, sometimes.

It is a sagey grey-green, and - what I really like - seems very streaky!
This bead has light ivory dots on it. I'm liking the nice reaction/separation line around the ivory, for sure.

Not a super exotic or in your face colour - but a really nice one, nevertheless.

1 comment:

  1. Gail DB1:03 p.m.

    I wonder what Army Men would look like in combination with Jade Green?... experiment #256, coming up.

    ReplyDelete