Tuesday, December 07, 2010

EFF-653: Red Flint

Effetre (Moretti) 653 - Red Flint. A streaky, dark red - you'd think I'd be more excited about this one. I mean - just look at this in cross section - looks yummy, yes?


It does come out streaky. Pretty dark, but streaky. I like streaky, mostly.


Unfortunately - this is one of those red glasses that looks brownish in fluorescent light. I've been meaning to take another pic to show it in incandescent light, but haven't been able to get it done.

So, you may find yourself frustrated by trying to get accurate photos of your work. If you sell at indoor shows, then lighting becomes an issue.

So showing this to it's best advantage could be a problem.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Anderson12:49 a.m.

    How does it react to more oxygenation? hmmm I wonder. Otherwise it sure is a preety color in the rod, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 p.m.

    . . . ;) . . yes, looks yummy ;)
    lg
    guido

    ReplyDelete