Thursday, June 10, 2010

CiM 492 Sherwood

Yeesh - it's taken me a week to get to this - and it's only because I'm posting it at 2:30 in the a.m. that it is getting done now!

As promised - this is CiM Sherwood. It is a nice streaky green - and it reminds me of something, but I'm not sure what. It is greener than CiM Celadon, and lighter than Effetre Petroleum Green.

Note the pronounced streaks in the spacers. The skinny one on the right was made with the build-up method, and the fat one on the left was made with the full gather method, but they are both dramatically streaky.

It does react with ivory - not an extreme reaction, just a nice little grey line to add interest.

And in this final bead, you can see that the colour has broken up quite a bit.

I'm still trying to figure out what glass I think it resembles. When I figure it out, I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. loving these, the colours are just gorgeous,

    ReplyDelete