Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is a test

This is just a little test clip (about 40 seconds) - I just want to see how this is looking online. I'm currently working w Catherine Winter (aka Sailorgirl) to produce a short video clip on making beads - as a general info for the non-beadmaker - and I'm concerned about the mpeg compression artifacts (the pixelation in the background) - just wanted to see if it looked as bad online.

I had the original files compressed because of the massive amount of space that video files take - but I may have overdone it. Drat!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 a.m.

    Your Demo is just super. Been having problems with off centre beads. Your demo shows how easy it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great demo, Dywn! I don't have the fastest connection, and there was no lag at all.

    ReplyDelete